Monday, August 13, 2012

Mixed Media 12x12 using Graphic 45

I have so many close friends who are Leo's.  Sheila's birthday was last friday and this is what I made for her.  I started with a picture taken by her friend Eric at the Southgate House, most likely at the Witches Ball.  It just screamed for this Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland Halloween paper!  I also bought this at Stampaway in 2011.  This is the first time I have used it.  I keep stuff around a while.  However, the red flower is new, I purchased it and the Prima Pebble in the center at Tuesday Morning.  I used Tim Holtz vials and metal spider glued on with the Ultimate!  Crafters Pick, again.  The gold letters also just came from Tuesday Morning.  The tag in the upper left is also Graphic 45 from the back of the paper stack.  The ribbon across the bottom came from some liquor or chocolate in the past year or so.  I used a craft knife to fussy cut the keyhole to expose Sheila's picture.  I also inserted a Hobby Lobby brand spinner with a red sparkle brad.  There are also a couple of bling flowers that also recently came from Tuesday Morning.  The frame came (without glass) from Michael's with a page already in it, and since this is so 3-D, I couldn't have the glass. To give it all a another layer, I place some netting from my ribbon box over the top but catty-corner as to leave the spinner exposed to play with, but I have it pointing to the catapillar.

No comments:

Post a Comment