Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! Sketch N Scrap's 1st 2016 Sketch!

Happy New Year dear readers!

Today, I am remembering a great time from the past year.  I love Trombone Shorty.  I first saw him at the New Orleans JazzFest in 2007.  I didn't know who he was, but after his show, I was determined to see him as much as I could.  He is a charismatic band leader and fantastic musician...and I love HORNS!  This show was just a mile away from my house!


Here's the brand new sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!


I cut these embellishments from a piece of the paper pack.


I inked a piece of chipboard to match.


Ingredients:
DCWV Teenage Dream paper pack
chipboard  with Mix'd Media Schoolhouse
Quick Quotes midnight confessions chalking ink
Creative Memories sticker letters
Momenta metal embellishments
Creative Memories die cut tickets

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

6 comments: